Our opening takes place in a demanding health context. To better deal with Covid-19, we have organized our facilities, our services and implemented specific cleaning and disinfection protocols .
We have listed them below, for each area in Bastide les 3 Portes.
Some rules are likely to change depending on the occupation of the establishment and the evolution of deconfinement.
Please contact us directly for any additional information.
We make every effort to ensure you stays in complete safety and in total confidence. Together and by adapting to this new life, Bastide les 3 Portes will remain an enchanting parenthesis for your holidays on the Côte d’Azur.
- Our large Bastide allows our 8 Guests maximum to be assured of respect for social distancing.
- In order to regulate the rotations, facilitate the cleaning and the disinfection of the rooms, we open the reservation with a minimum of nights according to the period.
- Please bring protective masks for the duration of your stay.
- Bastide les 3 Portes makes available to Guests in all its spaces: Hydroalcoholic gel
- On the morning of your departure, please leave the room before 11 a.m. and leave the windows open.
- We will favor payments by credit card. The invoice will be sent to you by email.
- We try, according to the occupancy of our B&B, to block the rooms for 24 hours between 2 stays.
- We carefully clean the door handles, switches, remote control and all accessories and objects that may have been touched.
- We use virucidal disinfection products to NF standards
- Bed linen and towels are washed internally in a long cycle at 60° and ironed at very high heat according to the health rules imposed.
- We provide you with welcome products and clean linen on request
- For any stay longer than 3 nights, we will intervene in your room after the 3rd night, a complete cleaning is carried out with change of linen. We then ask you to ventilate your room and let us know when you leave the place.
- A delay of 3 hours is recommended before entering the room, which will therefore be ready from 5:00 p.m.
- On the day of your departure, we thank you for leaving the room before 11 a.m. and for leaving the windows open.
- Part of the breakfast is a self-service buffet, then we ask you before to serve to put your mask and desinfect your hands.
- Breakfasts are served at the table, depending on the weather, outdoors or indoors
- The tables are arranged/set up in such a way as to respect sanitary distances, please do not move them.
- After your departure, tables and chairs will be disinfected.
- The shower is compulsory before and after swimming.
- Please limit occupancy of the pool to: 2 couples or an entire family.
- The deckchairs are laid out in such a way as to respect social distances, please do not move them.
- Hang your wet towel on the clothesline assigned to your room.