LA TABLE D’HÔTES
One of our passions is gastronomy.
During the summer period from June to September we will have the pleasure of occasionally sharing our table, depending on the Chef’s availability and inspiration.
Upon your arrival you will be informed of the day when we will be happy to cook for you, an information note will also be delivered to your room.
We like to cook fresh and quality products, do our market, imagine dishes, associations, discover new products, be surprised and surprise and above all, share.
Our regional cuisine is gourmet, healthy, generous and rich in seasonal flavors.
The composition of the menu is elaborated according to the products that we will find at the market and the inspiration of the moment, trust us and let yourself be surprised.
Tell us about your allergies or intolerances in order to offer you an adapted menu while amazing your taste buds.
A minimum number of 4 guests is imperative to confirm this meal.
The price of the meal will be communicated to you in the information note.
The beers-wines-champagnes will be offered to you during the service and invoiced according to your consumption.
A little preview to make you want
- Sophie’s grandfather’s aioli
- Small steamed zucchini from Nice, local olive oil and parmesan shavings
- The real “oeuf mimosa”.
- Ducasse 7-hour lamb, served with mashed chickpeas and candied vegetables.
- Steamed cod, chorizo petals on a bed of coral lentils.
- Roasted garden figs and almond biscuit.
- Diced pineapple roasted with honey and homemade vanilla ice cream.